If you wear make-up, it's very important that you take care of your skin. I don't use a lot of products on my face as I have very sensitive skin so I tend to stick to products that I'm used to. Here are the products that I use:
1) Water: I think that it's very important that you drink a lot of water. I struggle with this because I just think drinking water is boring, but you can mix it up and add lemons or other fruits into your water to give it some flavour. Drinking lots of water keeps you hydrated and will improve your skin drastically.
2) P.S. Love Your Skin Gentle cleansing facial wipes: These wipes are great if you have sensitive skin like mine as they are fragrance free and they contain Provitamin B5 which helps to moisturise the skin.
3) Garnier Micellar cleansing water: This stuff is like magic in a bottle. It removes any excess make-up on your face that facial wipes can't, by lifting away any dirt left on your skin. The great thing about this is that you don't have to rinse your skin and it's super easy to use to remove your make-up with the use of just a cotton pad. It's super gentle on the skin and contains cleansing agents which mean you do't have to rub too hard to remove your make-up.
Another benefit of this is that it is hypoallergenic and is fragrance free which is great for sensitive skin.
4) Bioré Blemish fighting Ice cleanser + Primark cleansing pad: I've been using this for years and the thing I love about this is that I feel like you can feel it working because it has a minty sensation on your face. I use this twice a day; in the morning and at night after I've removed my make-up, I rub this into the skin using my cleaning pad which I bought from Primark for only £1.50.
5) Bio Oil: Bio Oil is great if you have any scars from where you popped any spots, if you have an un-even skin tone or have very dry skin. I put a little on before I put miosturiser on top before I do my make-up and put lots on my face to the point where I look like a wet seal (lol) before I go to bed, so that my skin is very soft and hydrated for when I wake up, because my skin tends to become very dry.
6) E45 Moisturising lotion: This is great if you get flakey dry skin, which I do around the brow area and on the forehead. I put this on before I do my make-up to keep the skin hydrated underneath all my make-up.
I prefer to use the cream but I bought this one by accident thinking it had the same formula as the cream as I didn't see that it said lotion, but it still does the same job.
7) LUSH Oatfix face mask: I've tried several face masks from Lush, but this one has got to be my favourite.
If you have dry skin, this is the one for you! It contains fresh bananas and illipe butter which moisturises the skin and then the oatmeal ground almonds and the kaolin, exfoliate your skin getting rid of any dead skin, leaving your skin as soft as a baby's butt. When applied to your face leave this on for about 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with luke warm water; you can see the difference it makes to your skin straight away as seen in the photo above.8) LUSH tea tree toner water: This tea tree water is so refreshing when you spray it on your face. The benefits of this is that it helps to keep your skin clear because the tea tree acts as an antibacterial, anti-fungal and antimicrobial which kills any bacteria on your skin, which can cause spots keeping your skin clear. I spray this on my face every night straight after washing my face before I go to sleep.
9) LUSH Grease Lightning spot treatment: I only ever use this if I feel a break out coming, this contains an antibacterial and an antiseptic thyme, tea tree and rosemary along with a rich antioxidant grape juice and witch hazel, which soothes any sore red spots and is especially great for spots that are ready to popped. Using this prevents any scaring which would occur from popping your spots.
Hope you enjoyed this post on My daily skin care products. Thank you and take care.