9.4.14

OUTTA HAND

Faux leather jacket, Top Class Chiffon vest blouse, eBay (here| Joni jeans, Topshop (here| Chunky cut-out boots, River Island | Boyfriend watch, Claire's

Hope you guys are all having a fantastic week so far. I am finally on half term, which means no school for 2 weeks for most, but I have had to go to school today to catch-up on some of my business work and I have to be in again for tomorrow... sigh. I am so in love with these Topshop Joni jeans as they are so stretchy, comfortable and they fit around my waist, which is the most important thing as I bought a pair of Joni style jeans from Primark and they were so big around my waist, so I had to end up getting them altered.
I will soon get a new leather jacket as this one no longer fits around my bust which sucks because when it gets a little windy I am unable to zip it up, so I am thinking of a new one from H&M, which I will post up for you guys soon.

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment