5.4.14

LOOKBOOK ON POLYVORE


It's been such a long time since I've blogged and I can honestly say that I have missed it. I redeigned the whole blog and changed the name according to my style, which is why you may notice that there are no more blogposts (if you currently are a follower). I've been so tied up with school and mountains and mountains of coursework, and having fished my BTEC business studies course means that I should now have time to get on the blogging scene again.

I have recently started using Polyvore and I won't be surprised if I soon become addicted because I just loved putting together outfits that I would wear. As you can see above, there is not much colour apart from black, white grey and denim; I'm not really a big fan of colour and my wardrobe does consist of mainly these colours. If you would like to check out my polyvore page, please click here (and please feel free to follow).

Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment